1. Reduction of Astronomical Observations. Calculus of Ephemerides.
2. Refraction. Approximate Terms for Refraction. Refraction in the Atmosphere that is Radially Symmetric. Differential Equation for Refraction. Tables of Refraction.
3. Parallax. The Shape and Dimensions of the Earth. Geocentric Coordinates. Diurnal Parallax. The Influence of Diurnal Parallax to Equatorial and Horizontal Coordinates. Annual Parallax. The Influence of Annual Parallax to Ecliptic and Equatorial Coordinates. Determination of Stellar Parallaxes.
4. Aberration. Basic Equations of Special Relativity. Relativistic and Classical Explanation of Aberration. Secular Aberration. Annual Aberration and its Influence to Equatorial and Ecliptic Coordinates. Planetary Aberration.
5. Precession. Basic Planes and their Applications. Euler's Angles. The Influence of Precession to Rectangular Coordinates. Approximate and Explicit Equations for the Influence of Precession to Stellar Coordinates.
6. Nutation. Nutation at Longitude and Nutation at Inclination. Rotational Matrix of Nutation. The Influence of Nutation to Equatorial Coordinates. The Combined Effect of Nutation and Precession. Calculus of Siderial Time for Greenwich Midnight.
7. Proper Motion of Stars. Vector of Proper Motion. Direct Changes in Proper Motion. Changes in Proper Motion that are Effected by Precession.
8. Calculus of Apparent Positions. Calculus of Solar, Lunar and Planetary Possitions.